Homeopathy and acupuncture treatments may provide a gentle, effective, drug-free solution to help babies who are suffering from many ailments, including
• projectile vomiting
• failure to thrive
• sleep problems
Children and teenagers
Homeopathy and acupuncture treatments may help children and teenagers who are
• suffering from allergies, intolerances or sensitivities
• experiencing recurring minor illnesses
• not quite reaching development targets
• resistant to taking traditional medicines
• struggling with behaviourial, attentional or psychological issues
• making lifestyle choices that are affecting their wellbeing
• chronically tired
• facing long term illnesses or disorders
Physical and emotional changes during pregnancy may cause health problems such as nausea, mild urinary problems, diarrhea, heartburn, anemia, varicose veins, backache, cramps, constipation or emotional distress.
Professional homeopathic and acupuncture treatments can be used to treat all these problems as well as other more complicated symptoms such as raised blood pressure.
These treatments are ideal for pregnant women, as they are very gentle and natural, and have no negative side effects for the mother or the unborn child. Treatments can continue after childbirth to stimulate healing, and to help manage difficulties with breastfeeding, post-natal ‘blues’ and exhaustion.
Homeopathy and acupuncture treatments may help you if:
• You are chronically unwell, and have exhausted your options in traditional medicine but are still sick.
• You are trying to avoid taking antidepressants, sleeping tablets or tranquilizers.
• You are searching for natural solutions to menstrual difficulties, infertility or PMT/PMS.
• You are looking for a health care provider who will take the time to listen to you.
• You appreciate that treatment is a journey and are ready to make personal development and lifestyle changes.
• You are aware your lifestyle is affecting your health and you want advice about the most effective lifestyle changes to make.
• You have a serious disabling illness (MS, diabetes, arthritis, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, heart disease and others) and you know your orthodox care is necessary but you want to keep treatment as natural as possible.
• You are curious about alternative medicine and would like to know more about what it is, how it works, and seek guidance as to whether it's suitable for you.
• You realize that your body can fix itself with the right help.
• You are in search of an immune system boost to stop the cycle of recurring illnesses.
• You are hoping to minimize the side effects of traditional treatments such as chemotherapy.
• You are looking for a natural way to relieve post-surgical pain.
• You want support with managing your disorder and treatment to help your body rebalance and strengthen even while you are taking conventional medicines.
• You have recently been diagnosed with cancer or another serious disease and you need support as you grieve for your lost health, and help to understand where to go from here.
• You are seeking alternatives to over-the-counter drugs for recurrent minor illnesses such as coughs, colds, sore throats, allergies, cystitis, thrush, eczema, headaches, acne, piles, etc., since these drugs often don’t provide a permanent cure, though they may suppress symptoms temporarily.
• You are suffering from work-related stress and you need practical solutions to help you cope with demands on your system.
• You want to do all you can to slow down the pace of ageing, support your system to cope with multiple medicines, or stay drug-free and active into your later years.
• You have exhausted your options in the healthcare system; you're worn out and ill, and would like help to manage your condition.
^ Go to other questions